Artistic Emu Standing Outdoor Sculpture - 141cm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $249.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
Ships Within 48 Hours
Questions? Call Us: 1800 661 929
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Shipping Prices: Click on 'Add to Cart' then 'View Cart'.
✓ Buy 2 Metal Sculptures & get 12% OFF both. Use code 'METALDUO' at checkout. Offer Ends 11.59PM .
The Artistic Emu Standing Sculpture has been designed by Australian designer Aaron Jackson inspired by his extensive travel throughout Africa and various other destinations throughout the world. It comes with detachable legs, which make for easier freighting.
Each piece is handcrafted with great care by individual artisans in Vietnam to create a unique pose for each sculpture, so that no two articles are the same.
FEATURES & DETAILS
- Materials: The sculptures are made from a combination of new & recycled materials that are carefully selected and worked to create each piece.
- Coat: The sculptures are coated with a UV resistant industrial coating to achieve a high gloss and durable finish.
- Rust: Our sculptures are highly durable and lasts for many years. However, there will be some weathering and varied amounts of corrosion forming. This is normal to achieve a natural weathered look. After some time, the weathering develops the sculpture's character, making your sculpture even more appealing.
- Maintenance: Only basic cleaning is required. To maintain the original glossy finish, simply use a good quality pressure pack clear varnish and coat as necessary.
- Placement: Suits both indoors and outdoors. For outdoors, the sculpture is designed to take on a weathered look as the gloss eventually disappears. Various amounts of oxide build up will occur. This gives it character so there's no need to worry.
- Positioning: The sculpture can be positioned on level or unlevelled ground by locking the feet into place with tent pegs. To lock them in place, push the tent pegs into quick dry cement.
- Dimensions: 120cm × 62cm × 141cm
- Weight: 20kg
Due to OH&S regulations, couriers are only permitted to move your freight at or near your front door and side gate and not beyond these points. Consider planning ahead if you wish to place the item inside the house. Please take a moment to view our Shipping Guide