Bambach 3.3mm2 TINNED Low Voltage Garden Light Cable 46/0.3mm
or make 4 interest-free payments of $1.23 AUD fortnightly with More info
✓ In Stock!
✓ Ships Within 48 Hours
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Questions? Ask us below.
Very heavily PVC insulated TINNED copper. Australian made Bambach brand is the ultimate LV garden light cable
Beware of cheap inferior imported product
(Quality PVC insulation & tinning is critical for long term use)
Priced at per metre.
- Each conductor is approx 2.2mm diameter & contains 46 x 0.3mm diameter tinned annealed copper strands giving a total area of approximately 3.3mm².
- Cable outside dimensions approx 9.1mm x 4.9mm.
- Current Rating: 26Amps
- Oxygen-free tinned annealed copper wire, class 5. 78036BK is plain copper
- Applicable Standards: AS/NZS1125, AS/NZS3808, AS/NZS1660.5.6, IEC 60228, IEC 60332-1
- Tinned copper wire cable protects the conductors from corrosion, extending the life in marine applications by many years.
- Tinning gives the cable better quality soldered connections.
- Suitable for continuous operating at high temperatures
- Easy to Install: Class 5 flexible conductor stranding for easy installation
- Extremely thick, but still flexible black PVC insulation allows for a small bending radius
- Insulation on opposing conductors is a different profile for easy polarity identification in DC applications.
- Fine conductor stranding for high flexing.
- RoHS compliant to meet European standards
- Oxygen-free copper, for high conductivity, soldered connections
- Temperature: -10°C to + 90°C
- Voltage: Maximum 32V - Not suitable for connection to mains
- Max Current: 26Amps
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
We work hard to offer the best prices online. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll do better and beat it by 5%.