Takasho 1000L/hr Low Voltage Submersible Pond Pump
or make 4 interest-free payments of $29.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
✓ In Stock!
✓ Ships Within 48 Hours
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Questions? Ask us below.
This pump can be used as a submersible pump for small to medium ponds for a continuous flow.
- Trouble-free one moving part operation.
- Water-resistant Ceramic Shaft for long life.
- Suitable for both fresh and marine water
- USES: Ponds, Fountains, Aquariums
- Very quiet and efficient
- Adjustable flow control knob
- Max Flow: 1000L/hr
- Max Head: 1.70m
- Flow at 1.4m: Approx 20L/hr
- Cable Length: 8m + 2m
- Power Consumption & Voltage: 12v 16W
- Transformer: Outdoor rated 12v unit
- With this 12VAC low voltage pump, you can extend the low voltage cable with our Low Voltage 3.3 mm2 cable & connectors or by soldered connection to a total of 30m before a voltage drop occurs
- Adjustable flow control
- Attachments: 1x12mm, 1x 15mm & 1x 19mm tail down adapter supplied
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 85x60x80mm
- Outlet tube: 12mm, 15mm & 19mm
- Max permissible fluid temperature: 35 deg Celsius
- Weight: 1.64kg
- Fully submersible unit.
Please read the pump selection guide for fit guidance.
Ensure you measure your fountain and read all the specs before ordering a pump. Regrettably, used pumps cannot be returned.
WATER PUMP CARE
The pump must be fully submerged in water when in operation or damage will occur. Take care in adding extra water during warmer weather. Failure to follow proper care guidelines voids warranty.
All our pumps sold alone or included in our water features come with 1 year's warranty. Selected Reefe pumps come with 2 years' warranty.
do not include warranty. Modifications to the pump or cord voids warranty.
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
We work hard to offer the best prices online. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll do better and beat it by 5%.