Resun King 3ALV Fountain Pump - 24V 4000L/H - Max Head 2.35m
or make 4 interest-free payments of $44.75 AUD fortnightly with More info
✓ In Stock!
✓ Ships Within 48 Hours
✓ Eligible For Free Shipping
Estimated Arrival: Between and .*
*Expect slight delays up to 5 days due to lockdown.
Questions? Ask us below.
This pump is identical to the 3AFLV except with no fountainhead.
This pump can be used as either a fountain pump or a waterfall pump, not both at the same time. Also sold in a 240V model Resun King 3F (with 10m cable).
- Can be used as EITHER a fountain pump OR a waterfall pump (not both at the same time)
- With this 24VAC low voltage pump you can extend the low voltage cable with connectors to a total of 60m before a voltage drop occurs
- Transformer included (see image) - Outdoor IP68 rated 24 Volt AC 100.8VA, 4.2A. Being ingress rated IP68 means that it can be buried in wet ground provided the compression nut connection is securely fastened & sealed.
- Inline use: Suitable for use inline externally as a flooded suction set-up
- Fully submersible
- Cable Length: 5m (may be extended up to a total of 60m)
- Attachments: Flow Control, 3 tier volcano, bell fountain, aerator venturi outlet fitting, foam filter
- Transformer: 24 Volt AC 60VA, 2.5A Indoor Transformer (Must be under cover out of the weather)
- For outlet: 12mm, 19mm and 25mm barbed adaptor. plus aerator venturi outlet adaptor for 19mm tubing
- For inlet: 25mm barbed adaptor (for inline flooded suction applications)
- No fountainheads supplied with this model
- Hose: Please select length needed near "Add to cart"
- Warranty: 2 years (motor only, excludes impeller)
- Max Flow: 4000L/hr
- Max Head: 2.35m
- Flow at 1m: 1700L/hr
- Power Consumption & Voltage: 35W 24VAC
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 20cm x 10.8cm x 14cm
- Max permissible fluid temperature: 35 deg celcius
- Weight: 3.5kg
Please read the pump selection guide for fit guidance.
Ensure you measure your fountain and read all the specs before ordering a pump. Regrettably, used pumps cannot be returned.
WATER PUMP CARE
The pump must be fully submerged in water when in operation or damage will occur. Take care in adding extra water during warmer weather. Failure to follow proper care guidelines voids warranty.
All our pumps sold alone or included in our water features come with 1 year's warranty. Selected Reefe pumps come with 2 years' warranty.
do not include warranty. Modifications to the pump or cord voids warranty.
PRICE BEAT GUARANTEE
We work hard to offer the best prices online. If you find a cheaper price elsewhere, we'll do better and beat it by 5%.