30 DAY RETURNS
We have a 30 Day Returns policy on all our products for your peace of mind when shopping with us.
We’re confident you’ll love our extensive range of garden fountains and ornaments. However, in the event that for whatever reason you’re unhappy with your order, you may take advantage of our no questions asked returns policy.
Simply contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll guide you through our easy returns process. We’ll issue you a refund for your order less shipping & restocking costs. Please see below for full details.
The Fine Print
- Our returns policy is valid for 30 days from purchase date.
- For eligibility, the item must be unused and in it's original condition with original packaging.
- Fountain, ponds, bird baths, statues, sculptures, urns are eligible for return.
- Due to the nature of pumps, they are ineligible. Please ensure you speak to us before ordering your pump to ensure it fits your needs.
- The buyer shall pay for the return postage (waived for damaged/faulty goods). Please use a postal tracking service with insurance to ensure safe delivery.
- A 12% restocking/admin fee applies. Waived for faulty goods.
- We will issue you a refund/credit minus the initial shipping & restocking cost within 3 business days after the item is received and inspected to be in it’s original condition.
- Please note that some of our suppliers do not have a return based on "change of mind" orders. Therefore we reserve the right to decline change of mind requests.
Fountainland is committed to honouring its obligations under the Australian Consumer Law. As such, you are entitled to a replacement or refund if your item arrives to you in a faulty/defective or damaged state.
Please inspect your package when they arrive and ensure you note any damages or missing items when signing at delivery. You must notify us of any faulty or damaged goods within 48 hours of receipt of the goods by phone on 1300 657 511 or email email@example.com. Failure to do so may void any transit insurance policy. The onus is on you to report any faulty or damaged goods immediately.
Please take photos indicating the damage to the item/s as well as a brief email describing the damage. Once we receive the required details from you, we will liaise directly with our supplier(s) to resolve the issue ASAP to minimise your inconvenience.
Damaged/faulty goods will be replaced at no charge.
All of our products come with a 12-month warranty as standard unless otherwise stated.
For warranty claims, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing the damage to be repaired. Please include photos and a brief description. We will provide preliminary advice regarding repair.
Please note that the buyer will be responsible for the initial shipping cost back to our warehouses where our supplier(s) will inspect the damage. If the damage is assessed to be due to a defect, we will both repair it and ship the item back to you at no cost.
If the damage is assessed to not be in relation to a defect, a quote will be sent to you should you wish to proceed with repair.