✓ In Stock!
The Bambach Tinned low-voltage cable is manufactured in Australia and features heavy PVC insulation.
Ideal for long runs up to hundreds of meters, this tinned copper wire cable is suitable for use with 24V-12V MultiVolt 4W LED systems, such as garden lights and pond pump extension cables.
Each conductor is approx 2.2mm in diameter & contains 46 x 0.3mm diameter tinned annealed copper strands giving a total area of approximately 3.3mm².
You can use the Single Screw Cable Connectors to connect this to your pump's cable.
- Cable outside dimensions approx 9.1mm x 4.9mm.
- Current Rating: 26Amps
- Oxygen-free tinned annealed copper wire, class 5. 78036BK is plain copper
- Applicable Standards: AS/NZS1125, AS/NZS3808, AS/NZS1660.5.6, IEC 60228, IEC 60332-1
- Rated temperature: -10°C to + 90°C
- Voltage: Maximum 32V - Not suitable for connection to mains
- Max Current: 26Amps
Features & Benefits
- Fine conductor stranding for high flexing.
- RoHS compliant to meet European standards
- Oxygen-free copper for high-conductivity soldered connections
- Tinned copper wire cable protects the conductors from corrosion, extending the life in marine applications by many years.
- Tinning gives the cable better quality soldered connections.
- Suitable for continuous operating at high temperatures
- Easy to Install: Class 5 flexible conductor stranding for easy installation
- Extremely thick but still flexible black PVC insulation allows for a small bending radius
- Insulation on opposing conductors is a different profile for easy polarity identification in DC applications.
ETA is approximately 2-5 business to arrive, depending on your location. For WA/TAS, please add 2 business days. Read More...
Water Pump FAQs
Not sure what pump to get? Read How to Choose a Pump for Your Fountain.