Reefe Solar Pump RSFB250 w/ Battery Backup - 1.1m, 230LPH
or make 4 interest-free payments of $67.25 AUD fortnightly with More info
✓ In Stock!
✓ Fast Shipping + Order Tracking
Estimated Arrival: Between and .
Convert your regular water fountain to a solar fountain today with the Reefe Solar Fountain Kit w/ Solar Panel & Battery Backup - 230 L/H (RSFB250).
The RSFB250 is a premium pump built with world-class solar technology. It features a brushless pump with superior solar panels and quality batteries in a weatherproof case.
The kit comes complete with a battery back-up for night-time operation and overcast conditions.
- Solar Panel & Support Spike
- Pump with cable
- Fountain Nozzles
- Battery Back-up
- Float pad, spare impeller, shaft & o-ring
- Full 2 year replacement warranty
- Inpond filtration
- Max Head: 1.1m
- Max flow: 230L/hr
- Salt water compatible
- Flow Adjustment
- Threaded Outlet
- 5m cable on pump
- Battery back-up time 3.5 to 7 hours
- Adjustable settings on the battery adjusts the voltage output which determines the run time
- Run dry protection on all models
- Model: RSFB250
- Battery: 6 - 9V / 3.2Ah
- Solar panel size: 34 x 26cm
- Pump size: 7.3 x 4.9 x 4cm
- Outlet size for hose: 13mm (suits all Lux Garden Signature/Ceramic fountains except Floria and Callisto)
NOTE: Extension cable available (please enquire)
The “Max Head” measurement is the maximum lift height in full sun.
Not sure what fountain pump to get? Read our guides:
How Does A Water Feature Pump Work?
How to Choose a Water Feature Pump?
WATER PUMP CARE
The pump must be fully submerged in water when in operation or damage will occur. Take care in adding extra water during warmer weather. Failure to follow proper care guidelines voids warranty.
Ensure you measure your fountain and read all the specs before ordering a pump. Regrettably, used pumps cannot be returned.
Fountainland is a registered Reefe® authorised dealer.
All our pumps sold alone or included in our water features come with 12 month's warranty.
do not include warranty. Modifications to the pump or cord voids warranty.