✓ In Stock!
This pump can be used as a submersible pump for small to medium ponds for a continuous flow.
- Trouble-free one moving part operation.
- Water-resistant Ceramic Shaft for long life.
- Suitable for both fresh and marine water
- USES: Ponds, Fountains, Aquariums
- Very quiet and efficient
- Adjustable flow control knob
- Max Flow: 600L/hr
- Max Head: 1.10m
- Flow at 1m: Approx 20L/hr
- Cable Length: 8m + 2m
- Power Consumption & Voltage: 12v 8W
- Transformer : Outdoor rated 12v unit
- With this 12VAC low voltage pump, you can extend the low voltage cable with our Low Voltage 3.3mm2 cable & connectors or by soldered connection to a total of 30m before a voltage drop occurs
- Adjustable flow control
- Attachments: no fountain heads supplied with this unit
- Dimensions (LxWxD): 70x50x60mm
- Outlet tube: 12mm
- Max permissible fluid temperature: 35 deg celsius
- Weight: 1.25kg
- Fully submersible unit.
ETA is approximately 2-5 business to arrive, depending on your location. For WA/TAS, please add 2 business days. Read More...
Water Pump FAQs
Not sure what pump to get? Read How to Choose a Pump for Your Fountain.