✓ Accepting Pre-Orders
Enhance the beauty of your garden with the 250LPH Solar Fountain Pump. This efficient pump is powered by the sun, making it virtually cost-free to operate. Further, the solar panel features a built-in battery for a simpler set-up.
The brushless DC pump allows the fountain to shoot water up to 1.3 meters high at 250 litres per hour. The premium polycrystalline solar panels provide efficient energy conversion to keep the fountain running smoothly for up to 14 hours on a single, fully charged battery.
Installation is simple, as the unit has all the necessary fittings and accessories. Moreover, you can place the solar panels within a 5-meter radius of the water feature.
- Solar powered
- Operates for up to 14 hours with a fully charged battery
- It comes with an LED light
- Latest DC brushless technology
- Easy to set-up
- Effortless cleaning and maintenance
- Long 5m cable
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors
- CE and ROHS certificate
- IP68 Waterproof
- Pump dimensions: 4 x 5.8 x 3cm
- Solar panel dimensions: 20.5cm X 29cm X 2.8cm
- Solar panel maximum power: 5W
- Maximum water lift height: 1.3m (4.3ft)
- Water Projection Height: 0.7m
- Max power voltage: 9V
- Max. flow rate: 250L/H
- Back-up battery: Lithium ion
- Battery capacity: 7.4V, 4000mAh
- Protection class: IP68
- Cable length: 5m
- LED quantity: 4pcs
- Light colour: White
- Light photosensitive: Yes
- Outlet size: 8.5mm
What's In the Box
- Water pump
- Solar panel (with built-in battery)
- Spray nozzle set
- User manual
Delivery Postcodes Exclusion
This specific item cannot be delivered to the below postcodes. Please provide the nearest alternate address.
885, 2222, 2449, 2818, 2827, 2829, 2836, 2839, 2874, 2898, 3724, 4477, 4490, 4626, 4822, 4871, 4875, 6044, 6209, 6224, 6290, 6442, 6536, 6562, 6707, 6713, 6725, 6728, 6743, 6751, 6753, 6754, 7255, 7256, 7258, 7260
Solar Item: ETA is approximately 4-7 business to arrive, depending on your location. For WA/TAS, please add 2 business days. Read More...
Water Pump FAQs
Not sure what pump to get? Read How to Choose a Pump for Your Fountain.